Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I bought a Didy! I bought a Didy!


I bought a Didymos wrap! I don't have time for much of a post but I'm so excited for a new wrap...well, my first woven. I can't wait to get it and try all sorts of new carries with it. It was put in the mail today so I should have it soon. I also am looking into becoming a CBE (Certified Babywearing Expert) and getting a lending library started. I would LOVE to have one. I am well on my way with the carriers I have so far. I think I may have traded my cloth diaper addiction in for a babywearing addiction. Which kinda sucks because they are way more expensive, lol! Now I'm gonna have to sale some diapers so I can afford a new wrap. I already have some must haves on my list. Maybe I should try a Girasol next......or a Natibaby....or......

I will make sure and post action shots when I get it. I am off to google videos about wrapping. I have a few recommendations for sites and videos to frequent. I just love looking at this wrap. It's Aqua Waves 100% cotton. Next maybe I want a cotton/linen one or maybe a cotton/hemp one. I really like the sound of the silk blends but I heard they are hard to take care of. 

I also got the Mei Tai to work for us today. I'll try to add pics tomorrow. 

UGH, tomorrow. I have so much to do. Mainly washing clothes and diapers. UGH UGH. 

No comments: