Thursday, September 13, 2012

Didymos Malawi Fiches and my J-O-B. :)

I'm getting paid. I'm getting paid! haha. Just 25$ a month but it's for what I would be doing anyways. I was asked to mod my due date group and they will pay me 25$ a month for 50 posts or replies. Should be simple enough. They'd like for me to spend 20 minutes a day and try to be on 5 or 6 days in a week. Other than the amount of posts though there aren't any rules and there is room for bonuses. I have an online friend who gets a check from Google for her youtube site and she also fills out surveys for money. They just put it in your pay pal account but I'd totally take it. It would give me a little money to blow on diapers and wraps.

I got a Didy Malawi Fiches the other day. I like it. It's soft, floppy and broken in already. Here are a few crappy pics I took. I'm still not getting the back carry. Foy is suppose to be off Sun, Mon and Tues so we are definitely gonna practice. I'm not sure I like back carry's yet anyways. I tried him on my back in the Ergo and he was fussy and I couldn't soothe him since he was behind me. I won't give up on it yet though. I think I needed to make some adjustments. He was too low. Anyways, the malawi fiches...




You can't really see the fishies but it's purple and green and has fishies on it. I'll try to get a close up pic soon. 





No comments: