Friday, November 16, 2012

Wraps and Diapers Galore! Foreskins for the win!

I've been meaning to update for awhile. Let's see....

I have been really blessed in the friend department lately. I passed on some of my diapers to people I'm converting and I just got Karma rewarded a 1000 fold! My friend Amanda won a free dipe and she doesn't love the brand so she passed it to me. Let's see if I can find a pic. I love this freakin' thing. Ezra has a HAWT milkstache. ;)


Ezra was Son of the Day over at Saving Our Sons yesterday. :) Danielle even posted about it in our private directors group...where she tagged me and I realized he was featured. I'm glad I shared his pic now and had his diaper on there!



I passed on a Thirsties, a Kim's Cloth and a Fuzzibunz to one of my friends and (she's so FUNNY) she decided she's gonna like fitteds and hybrids better so she's sending them back...and she doesn't even have a baby yet. She's waiting on a foster baby. I couldn't persuade her to wait either. I know that some of the ones I thought I would like the best I was surprised when I actually started putting them on my baby. Poor pockets are getting a bad rep in the cd world right now and I like them just fine. I am feeling the fitted love but I'm not giving up my pockets or even prefolds. ANYWAYS, she is sending them back AND FOUR MORE. I told her she was being way too generous. So now I have to pass them on again....to WHO? ;) I have a friend that's pregnant and expecting in April and she's asked. I also have a friend who isn't pregnant yet but feels she wants to cd with her next baby. I also told Steff (the friend sending me 7 diapers now!) that I'd pass a few to her that Ezra has outgrown that are AI2's or fitteds since she isn't gonna like pockets...she just KNOWS THIS. ;) I know he's outgrown a small The Fluff Wagon. I'm pretty sure I posted a pic here with the colorful baby legs. 

ALSO I told some people (well made a FB post) about my wanting to start a lending library. It was suggested to me that you take 30$ for a yearly membership and they are allowed to take one thing at at a time for 30 days at a time. I think that's a great idea. Even if you only had 10 members that is 300 a year you could spend on new baby wearing stuff. That's what the 30$ membership would go toward. We would take a vote as to what type of device we should buy next. Moby's are going for 25$ on the Swap and Ergo's for about 75 (I've seen them for 50-100). I saw a PPB Ergo that I was SO gonna buy for a 100 and add to my collection but it was already spoken for. I already have the one but since I'm starting the library I am trying to save up. I also have this chick holding a 8 Gira with fringe..one of the rainbow wefts I think..anyways, it's beautiful. But 8's cost 200$. I told her to go ahead and try to sale it because we don't get paid again for 2 more weeks and I can't afford it because I already spent my extra money this pay check. She really wants me to buy it though, lol because I promised not to chop it. I can't stand to hear of people chopping beautiful things. I could buy something chopped (I have my Gira Romantique RS was a conversion) but I can't actually have something chopped. It seems sacrilegious. ANYWAYS, wow, the point was that Allison decided to donate her Moby to my lending library cause. She's so awesome. I am surrounded by awesome people. Kyria saw I bought this and headed over to the swap and bought a Northern Lights Girasol 6 so I told her we could temp trade sometimes so we can try them both out. This is a 5. It's my medium wrap. I have been wanting the pretty peacocks since I saw them the first time and this violet is TO DIE FOR. I know Kyria will help me with my lending library. I hope to use it in conjunction with her LLL meetings (I need to ask her how far she's gotten to being certified as a leader...I bet close) and midwife services (she's still going to school for that). She also encapsulates placentas. 



Here are some of our other new diapers....plus just pictures of my cute little guy and kids from the last week or so. I'm so glad our 'action' shots now contain actually action, haha. 



This is my newest Clover Hill Crafts. 


BumGenius Elemental. I'm sure I've featured it before on here. Very trim for under clothes. That is one thing I will commend the commercial diapers for. 

My Munchi. Her diapers are just sensational. 

All my loves in their Snuggly Noggin hats. That lady makes the most creative things! Kylie's is a monster and the other girls are ponies. Ezra's is a monkey.



Ok, that's all for now. Ezra is 'calling my name'. 







No comments: