Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Admin At Intact Wyoming!

I don't have long to say much (Ezra is an unhappy camper at the moment) but you are looking at a new admin over at Intact Wyoming on FB! Whoop, whoop! I'm scared but I'm ready to take a more active role in preventing what I think is intolerable cruelty to our baby boys based on some super wrong info. I want to inform and educate parents about circumcision. Mostly because if I hadn't met some people that made me question it and did the research then Ezra would be circ'd today and I would regret ANOTHER parenting mistake. I'd like to think that I can admit when I make mistakes. I'm human and I make mistakes. One of them which I will readily tell you was feeding my other children formula. That also was because I was given the wrong information and not educated or informed. Honestly, between bad pediatrician advice about breastfeeding, circumcision and now what I know about vaccines....I have lost all faith in the medical community. Ok, more later......maybe.

No comments: