Saturday, November 24, 2012

MotherLove

I started a new page on Facebook. My goal is to make it a place to share and talk about things that interest myself and others. I HOPE that it will become a hub for info about babywearing and the lending library I hope to start, breastfeeding if Kyria will get focused on her leader goals, cloth diapering and other natural parenting ideas. I want to talk about the cloth diaper class I'm planning. Anyways, I'm making some cards to hand out when people ask me about my wraps and cloth diapers so I can talk with them there instead of inviting everyone to my personal page. I will be handing the cards out to people who show interest and hopefully at the cloth diaper class. I am meeting with Kyria on Tuesday to start discussing ideas for the class. The Facebook page is www.facebook.com/motherwithlove . Please "like" it so I can get started spreading the word or if you have any good input or would like to help me or join me in any way. I hope if Kyria likes the idea she will agree to admin the page as well.


No comments: