Thursday, November 22, 2012

ELF = D-U-M-B

I just came over to my blog to say...

that I hate that effin' ELF. Ok, so I was in Hastings and I saw this featured on a display and I scan read it. It said something about a Christmas tradition and an elf so I read more in depth.

SO STUPID.

I just hate the idea. "Oooh, kids you better watch out, this fake ridiculous ELF is watching you...but only for a few days every year. This ELF wants you to be good. Not just be good because it's the right thing and because you should but because this ELF will tell on you. Please talk to this ELF and tell him secrets so your Mommy can overhear what your thinking...like that's the only way we can communicate, etc etc.". I hated it immediately and now it's shown up by two friends on my FB. Of course I'm not commenting because I have nothing nice to say but DUMB. This is my blog and I can say how much I hate it. If someone can explain the ELF to me in some way that doesn't make it sound just like it is then I could change my mind but so far, D-U-M-B.

No comments: