Saturday, November 24, 2012

I told ya I was gonna do it!


Pardon me looking like crap, I hadn't combed my hair or put makeup on or anything. I was just wrapping so I could cook breakfast. This is a lot looser than I would like but it was my first try. I have decided instead of my usual ADD thing ;) that I will stick with this Half JBC w/CCCB til I improve it. Then I will move to a new back carry. I really like a Tibetan Tie or something that is a chest tie off much more than any other ways to tie off. It pulls the ruck straps together so they don't slide off my shoulders and it puts the weight more on my chest which I like.


I think it could have been a little lower but again, my first try. I'm thinking of braving a back carry at Walmart today. Wish me luck!

This is my new Violet Pfau 5 btw. It's soooo soooo beautiful. 


No comments: