Sunday, October 28, 2012

I predicted...

there would be a time when I would stop re-hashing what transpired almost a year ago (or was it longer or shorter..I've lost track) and it's finally happened. I finally feel better. I finally quit obsessing about whose fault it was and who said what and when and blah blah. I have made new friends and some have gone and some I'm not very close with and some I plan to get closer with but either way, I am forgetting even if not forgiving. Oh I still have moments now and then..mostly when my friends mention playgroup or a Halloween party that I know I wasn't invited to I still get sad. But those moments happen rarely and pass quickly. For some weird reason it helped to see her just out and about. The world didn't implode. The sky didn't fall. Life went on. And still does. And gets better. I am complete in my day to day life with my kids. I am already planning our next Summer excursions and enjoying my kids daily.

No comments: