Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween 2012

I get to be self-obsessed in my blog. I have said and still agree, it is my neurosis. I have wished before and still do that I did one of those crafty blogs or educational ones (all about bfing support and intactivism and healthy eating (don't laugh)) but I don't. I accept that.

So along the lines of my self-obsession, check out this SUPER COOL babywearing costume I did. It was a super duper hit and it made me so happy that so many people liked it. I couldn't even begin to count the compliments I got on it.

We did the Downtown Halloween Stroll this weekend and had SO much fun. I was in a really good mood and so were the kids. We ate lunch with Dad at The Way Station and then managed to catch some fun at the library. It was all a blast.

Oh and so you know that I'm really not this creative, haha, I got this idea from Ergobaby where I followed it to Pinterest and then found it on this blog.


I had so much fun making it and wearing it that I'm already thinking about what next years babywearing costume could be. Ezra slept a lot because he was all snuggy warm and being carried. I loved not having the bulk of the stroller to push around. Streamlining and babywearing is so much easier than all the extra crap. 

Here we all are. 


It was a great day. :))


No comments: