Thursday, September 23, 2010

Screwed up.

Foy has a cousin and she was married and they had two kids and they moved their trailer in next door to this single guy. Well, she got pregnant by her husband but was having an affair with the neighbor and divorced him. The child was a boy named Wesley and she married the neighbor she was having the affair with before the baby was born and they raised the child like he was the father (not the real father). They had another child and moved away. The two kids she had before she divorced her husband went to live with him and she had the other two. Well, I'm sketchy on the details but apparently she got on drugs, had some issues with her marriage...and left him and this two kids to go back to her original husband...not for an affair but just because he was her friend and she needed help. Well, now she has her two older children and has no idea where her two younger children (one of them being biologically the man she's living with nows child). And she's going on about her life.

I said all this to say....how fucked up. I could NEVER NEVER be separated from my children. I would rip this world apart..spend all my worldly fortunes...I would NEVER stop looking for them. I would feel incomplete if even ONE of my children were not there. To let this man...whose not even the biological father to the son that he has...to let him take my children.

And you know what bugs me too. When I first met Foy and was getting to know his family ...they made me sick talking about how smart she was. They went on like she was a fucking genius. SERIOUSLY, I don't care if your the smartest person in the world...this is all sorts of fucked up. That's all I wanna say about that...

No comments: