Thursday, April 15, 2010

College or not, I'M SMART! ;)

Kylie asked me yesterday if I went to college and I had to tell her 'Yes, briefly, but I didn't do well. I was distracted and I quit.' I didn't want to have to say that but it's the truth and I will tell her the truth. I will hope and pray for her that she will do better. That she will learn from my mistakes and do things BETTER than me. That's my wish for her. She did make me feel better by saying 'Then how did you get so smart?' lol. Wonder how much longer she's gonna think I'm so smart? lol. And I got to tell her that going to college really had nothing to do with being smart. I AM smart and I didn't go to college but I'd be EVEN smarter or at least I'd have a degree to SAY that I was smart instead of just knowing it. ;)

No comments: