Thursday, April 15, 2010

Aspirations of Being a One-Hit-Wonder

I have aspirations. I have aspirations of becoming a writer or well of becoming a published writer. Have you ever felt like some ppl only have that ONE thing in them? That one good thing that they are going to do? It's like the one-hit-wonder, the artist who only EVER has one hit song and then it's over BUT that one song..it's usually one of my favorites. They may have only had ONE thing in them to give but it was GOOD and it's better than some people who will give you a lifetime of crappy music OR never even have a one-hit-wonder. I think it works the same with acting and writing. Some people will only ever write that ONE GOOD book or star in that one GOOD movie but that's all they needed. That's all they have.

Well, I have one. I have at least one in me and I'm going to write it one day. I am. As my mom would say 'You can write that in your little black book and then stick it where the sun don't shine.' ;) I've always known that I have one...one day...one day...when the time is right..when the planets align. It's there. I feel it.

No comments: