Sunday, August 3, 2008

Inside my Tiny Brain

Science is on the wrong path.

I mean, do you know what I should be doing right now? Washing clothes. Do you know what I'll be doing next week? Washing clothes. Do you know what I'll be doing the week after that and the week after that...guess? Right! SSOOOOO...I've got a great idea for an invention. I just need someone to get on it right away. Ok? I need someone to invent ONE suit of clothes per person that does not wear out, is one size fits all so my 2 year old and myself can wear the same size ( I know that's a big order), and is universal. I also need a little machine that is portable and tiny that can easily be installed in every bedroom around the world and that my 2 year old can operate that cleans this one suit of clothes every night SO that I may never have to wash the same clothes and do the same things over and over again. Just think what I could do with my extra time....I mean inside this tiny brain of mine could be the cure for cancer, or a great invention that instantly (and cheaply) completely gets rid of our need for oil, or I could have the solution for global warming or heck, if I had the time I could invent this crap myself but instead what am I doing? You guessed. Washing clothes. So one of the greatest minds of our time (probably a SAHM or housewife) is probably at this moment washing something. Clothes, dishes, cars, ......

No comments: