Friday, May 30, 2008

Sis's Wedding and Cloudy Days

I feel blah. I miss my sister. I want to be with her planning her wedding. I was talking to her and my mom today about the wedding and the whole thing makes me homesick. I regret purchasing those plane tickets that only allow me to be there the day before her wedding and leave the day after and I'm sorely tempted to get in my car and drive to Texas right now. Fuck it, right?

I'm not sure if I want to be there for her sake or mine. I'm bossy. I heard she was getting plastic tableclothes and I SO wanted to start in on the positives of using linen ones but I know it's not my money and I'm not there so I'm just trying to be supportive from afar. Blah.

I think the weather is effecting my mood. It's been cloudy and cool for the last two days. I'd much prefer sunshine even if it's cold. The cloudiness makes me feel even more gloomy than usual.

No comments: