Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm baaaaccckkk!

So I'm back from SLC. We bought furniture. I love it. It's completely impractical and beautiful so what's not to love. I vow to never let my kids sit on it (seriously, is this possible? I doubt it.). It's teal and brown. I hope to post pics soon. I'm a little worried about fitting it all in since I got home and looked around but dammit, I'll make room. Heck, if we have to take out a wall...I'm keeping this furniture. I got 2 count them t-w-o couches, 2 chairs, a new dining table with 6 leather chairs, a serving buffet AND a new computer desk with hutch. I'm too happy for words right. ME--too happy for words.

I love SLC. It's beautiful. To live in a city with that gorgeous view all the time must be heaven. No wonder the Mormons settled there. Do you know SLC streets are completely built around the Mormons? Not just the streets, heck, the whole town. The Temple is the center of everything. Just thought I'd share a little info with you...a little known fact, well little known by me anyways.

Well, the kids are threatening to re-arrange their beautifully cleaned rooms so I must say farewell.

No comments: