Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sometimes I Don't Play Well With Others...

We have a trip planned for SLC with our playgroup friends tomorrow. I am REALLY excited but I'm a little bit worried. There are certain times of the month when I have a harder time reigning in my tongue and holding my temper or have anything positive to say and we're pretty much at that time now....so I will have to work EXTRA hard to be nice the next couple of days while we are in SLC. I would really hate for the nasty sides of my personality to ruin mine and others good time. I think half the solution to a problem though is recognizing that you have one SO in acknowledging that I will have to put in the extra effort I hope that I can be successful. I'll just have to extra vigilant of myself...

Around these times I feel extra sluggish and mentally slow also....so I know I need to eat right and have plenty of water so as to combat these symptoms as well.

I WILL have a good time and I will play well with others! ;)

1 comment:

Candace said...

Have fun. I guess this is one reason I'm glad I'm not going ;-) Another is that I'd miss my own birthday party