Friday, October 29, 2010

Ok, I Hate to Admit it But maybe I'm NOT Superwoman

This Superwoman routine is getting old...another busy day planned around here. 2 Halloween parties, playgroup party AND Girl Scouts. I feel like I'm on a juggling act lately and I'm working extra hard to keep all these balls in the air but somethings gotta give and soon. I'm stressed and I rarely stress. I usually think of myself us a duck letting water roll off me when things happen...well, nothings happened other than I feel tension, stress and it's not good for me. I don't work well under these conditions. I'm best when I'm cool, calm, collected and rolling with the punches. (Hhmmm, wonder how many more idioms I can fit in this blog? ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to unburden myself to you blog. I need to lay a few balls down and get focused...rather than dropping some by accident I would like it to be a decision. I will wait til after Halloween though. Maybe the holiday is why I feel so stressed. But after Halloween there will be Thanksgiving to worry about....gee, another worry. Sigh...

No comments: