Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Literally...A Day in the Life

48..(oh, no wait,....just 24) hours in my life:

Tuesday:
7 am alarm
720-825 up to fix breakfast, grab K's school clothes, argue her out of bed, make sure she grabs her backpack, brushes her teeth, fix her hair, get S and L up (change S diaper) and feed them and take K to school after I put all the kids in the car.
835-940 take shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, fix my hair..get L and S dressed (change S diaper), brushed teeth and hair, gather all the library books and movies and put everyone back in the car.
10-11 Story time at the library where I chase S around (while trying to chat with the other story time ladies) while L listens to the books and then help L with her craft before we head back to the car.
11-1 make lunch, eat lunch, change S diaper, try to fit in a show or a moment in my chair to myself...
1-310 park with playgroup where I spend this Tuesday running back and forth to the car because I forgot my knitting pattern, then S's shoes (change her diaper), then L was thirsty, then I was looking for sweaters, etc.
330- pick up K
340-415 hustle everyone in the house, get L's dance clothes on her with her backpack packed with her dance shoes and 'street' clothes, get K's cheerleading shoes and practice clothes on her, get S a snack (change her diaper) and fill up her water cup (again), grab water bottles and snacks for everyone and throw them all back in the car ...oh, and grab my knitting
430-510 L's dance class where K plays the Nintendo DS, I watch S run around and do some knitting while chatting with whoever
530-7 K's cheerleading class (an hour and a half!) where I chase S around (spank her finally to get my point across), feed her some more snacks (change her diaper), knit some more and Fb on my phone.
7 call in and pick up pasta or pizza at Pizza Hut
730 Home to eat pizza, bath the kids, feed them some dessert because they were good for me and..
830 all kids in bed....AAAAHHHHHHH...
830-11 A MOMENT OF PEACE. I CAN WATCH SOME OF MY DVR'D SHOWS, KNIT, READ THE BOOK SERIES I'M WORKING ON, ORDER G.S. UNIFORMS, VISIT WITH MY HUBBY, TAKE A SHOWER..and to bed to do it all over again at 7 am in the morning.

Oh, I'm too tired to tell you about the next 24 hours, lol. Seriously, that's just a 24 hour period in my busy life. I LOVE IT!! That IS my busiest day though but I wouldn't change a thing. We're happy, healthy and mostly just jubilant about being here. Well, I know I am...

No comments: