Sunday, May 9, 2010

Disclaimer AGAIN!

For those of you that have recently had a PROBLEM with my blog I would like to point out that my blog does come with a disclaimer.

My recent blog about my husband made me remember that I had this disclaimer because just because I felt that way one minute doesn't mean I feel that way now. As a woman I'm full of emotion. One minute I'm riding the high and the next I'm kissing the ground. I try to spend most my time riding the high because that's so much better but I'm not PERFECT. No matter how often I blog about how I am. ;) Saying it just hasn't made it come true, dammit.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Once again: Write what you feel. As you've seen, I hate life one minute and love it the next ;-) Blogs are for those moments.... that's how we get from the hating life ones to the loving life one's. By talking (writing) about them. I hope nothing I have said makes you feel that I have EVER had a problem with what you write