Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mommy-con

Just coming back from Mommy-con. I am riding such a high. :)) It was so great. Informative and heart felt and friendly and...awesome-sauce! I feel full, rejuvenated, and happy. I feel wiser, more compassionate, and more directed. I feel justified and...full. I can't find words to describe all of them. The morning started with Yoga which I confess I just watched a few minutes of and realized I would be spending most of my time chasing Ezra around so I hit the Leaky B@@b room and nursed Ezra while I chatted. Everyone was nursing..no covers, no judgement, no rules...well, it felt like what it would feel like if everyone did it and no one thought twice about you feeding your kid. I met a nice group of women (can't remember any names!) from Bakersville, CA. They were a big fan of babywearing so we admired each others carriers. I got several compliments on my Kangaroo Care necklace including one from Jessica the Leaky B@@b! :-o I was worried their would be parts that would totally not interest me or be relevant. It was ALL geared toward me (everyone!) to some extent. I just can't say how rejuvenated and inspired I feel. To tell you the truth it's all a blur after that...I was just soaking so much in and meeting so many new people. I went by the nursing room just so I could chat with some other ladies during the lunch break. I used the awesome changing room. I browsed the small amount of vendors. I heard the skin lady talk (gonna check out her products) and Corrine from Pink Peas was so SO inspiring. There was fruit bowls and water available everywhere. It was so friendly and wholesome. I was so relaxed. There were toddlers and noisiness and no one got cantankerous or was asked to shut their kid up. Just a bunch of Moms doing what Moms do.

So many giveaways too! I won a Beco Gemini. I would have preferred to win something else but that's ok. I won't be upset. I went expecting to win nothing.

I want to go again!!!

Even the changing room is cool.

The flamingos at The Flamingo. I am wearing (for the first time) my Gira Earthy Rainbow.


I won the Beco Gemini.




Secure High Back Carry


I made a bracelet to wear!

No comments: