Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Please someone take a card, any card.

On my trip I also bought breastfeeding cards to hand out. They say something about "Thank you for nursing in public." and has a little saying about feeding your baby when he's hungry no matter where. I did NOT see a single person NIP with a cover or without. I specifically got the cards that were for either because as someone who uses a cover often I think if that is what your comfortable with then you should. I would love someone to say encouraging words to me so I got them so I could give encouraging words to other women. I literally haven't seen ANYONE  NIP anywhere! It makes me sad. Sometimes when it would be easier to sit in the car I NIP just so I can say, see this is normal. This is ok. This is a great, convenient way to feed your baby.

No comments: