Monday, August 6, 2012

SPAM: FLUFF

More fluff spam.

 These are CHC fitteds. LOVE the Argyle print. 
 My Munchi plaid. I am trying to get more of her extremely popular diapers!

 I am in love with this new Cat in the Hat. I usually only buy from WAHM's that are recommended to me but I just randomly picked her off HC. This diaper is superb though.

 JB Baby cuteness. I love all the snaps on this diaper. Sometimes he seems like he's in between two sizes but this diaper has so many that I can always find the right fit...and it's SOOO soft. 
 We also have prefolds. I have since started using the jelly roll fold because it holds the poop in better. I use these at home sometimes...though never over night because I don't have pieces of flannel to make them stay dry and I don't want to deal with rashes because his skin stays wet. 

Life is fun. Diapers are fun. My baby is fun. I truly live a blessed life. You know I don't claim to be very religious. I like to say that I have had enough stuffed down my throat and I know I definitely have beliefs that most Christians would shake their head at...but I prayed. I prayed a lot when I thought Ezra might have to have surgery on his head. I feel like a hypocrite because of it. But I did. And I don't care. If it was God or nature or just WAS...I'm thankful my baby is ok. I'm just plain THANKFUL.

No comments: