Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grrrrrrrr!

Irritated with the hubby right now. It's 7 pm and I haven't heard nothing from him all day and ALL I ask is to let me know wether he's gonna be home or not by this time of night. That's it! That's all I ask. I don't think that's too much! Do you? I mean I don't call him all day or text him. I'm not needy or constantly demanding him home. I'm understanding when he has to be gone and won't make it home. I get when he's out of the truck or can't answer his phone. I know the kind of job he has. I do. And I'm VERY understanding. The LEAST I expect is a phone call (I would even take a text, photo, voicemail..Hey, I'm not picky) by 7 to let me know what's going on. If he's ok...if he's coming home....if so, does he have an estimate...SOMETHING. I mean, I deserve that right?!? Grrrrrrrr...I called both his phones and no answer. I will remain calm. No, no I won't. He's in trouble.

No comments: