Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nobody gonna hold me down, no-o, I got to keep on moving...

I'm a stubborn ol' bitch and nobody could argue otherwise. I WILL breastfeed and unless there is some serious medical emergency that is out of my hands this baby WILL be born at home. End of story. 

Root for me to fail. That only fans my flame. I mention bfing and everyone wants to talk about how hard it is. Been there, done that....I know it's hard. That's not gonna discourage me. It's gonna take a whole helluva lot more than that to get me down. I flourish in adversity. Some times I like to make up my own adversity just so I can kick it's imaginary ass. Ok, that was me kinda making fun of myself but you get the jist. 

Oh, real news. Ezra is head down. Big and giant. I can tell cuz my belly is huge and his movements have went from sharp kicks and punches to alien-like wiggling, haha. And it's a weird sensation. The braxton hicks have increased as of late which makes me excited. My body is preparing. 35 weeks in 2 days. I'm beginning to panic for real. I've never been a procrastinator with my babies but that's kinda happening. Foy is off tomorrow and hopefully we get lots done. And the next day is 'make final purchases online' day and if I have time then to Walmart to buy the sheets and towels I need for these birthing bags that the midwife wants me to have ready. Also tomorrow is my breastfeeding class and the next day we will have a final 3D u/s. We have some ok pics but this time they are suppose to be the best. It's getting close. Would it be....flashy? of me to take a video and post it to announce when my labor starts? You know what else, I would LOVE to have someone photograph my labor/delivery (no bloody gore or v jay jay shots!) but I don't know anyone well enough and at the same time not well enough, you know...but how bad do I want this? Is it time to be squeamish?

No comments: