Monday, January 3, 2011

You winker You! (Not to be confused with a wanker.)

Why are New Years Resolutions so hard? Why must they always be some crazy hard thing that you know your gonna give up on 1/6th of the way through the year? It's like we try to make Lent last the whole year....for about 6 weeks out of the year the Catholics (I've never been Catholic so dont quote me on that) give up something that suppose to be a little difficult for them. Maybe I just dont like broad sweeping statements that are suppose to encompass a whole year...or maybe I have committment issues. Hell, I cant committ to next week so I'm sure that's it. Maybe I don't like to presume that I'll be here the whole year, God willing I will. I have never made a New Years Resolution because I HATE saying I'm gonna do something and renege on it so I just done say anything.

This year I will...this year I resolve to wink more...in person, not on FB because I'm not sure it's possible for me to wink more online than I already do. ;) I will wink more in public because it's fun, it's a bit naughty, it's sly, it's devilish....but most of all it's FUN. I like a winker. I vow to wink more in the New Year. Now that is something I think I can resolve to do....and enjoy.

No comments: