Friday, January 28, 2011

Better Mother, Acceptable Wife

I wish these things for myself.

Seriously.

I just happened upon this blog and she said exactly what I've been thinking lately...but she said it better and with better pictures.

I want a blog with bright, cheery, quirky pics of my kids...and brutal honestly that comes out in my writing. I want insight, depth and the right words to fall in my lap.

I swear if it kills me I will write a better blog.

And my poor husband. I feel like some days I suck at both but if one part gets shorted...it's definitely the wife part. I'm even a better friend lately than I am wife. It seems like so often my love gets pushed to last place and I need to do better. I will do better!

And I will improve my blog too. Less drama, more meat. I have a unique voice and I will use it to express myself in a way that I'm proud. I WILL.

No comments: