Monday, January 3, 2011

Why? Because I said so!!

I'm not feeling the love today....hell I haven't felt the love all week. This post annihilates my resolution of making my blog about my busyness and not about my feelings...but whatever. I won't apologize for having some place to write down how I feel....I'm really not asking anyones permission to feel or not feel the way I do. I am who I am and I guess there is no fix for that.

I blog when I'm up. I blog when I'm down....I blog about whatever I'm feeling at the moment. And at the moment I'm feeling down.

Solution. When I'm down I always look for a solution...and today I shall get off this iPad. I shall go get dressed. I shall go buy some new workout clothes for the Zumba class tomorrow. I shall take my knitting and my kids to McD for lunch...oh, perhaps we'll run by the library, too. I will not mop around waiting for people to lift me out....I will life myself out with positive motivation...with forward momentum when I really just wanna sit here and feel down on myself. It's a beautiful day out there. The sun is shining and it's clear, crisp and cold. And I'm gonna go out there and have the best first Monday of the year EVER!!...because I said so!

No comments: