Monday, November 15, 2010

What happens when Mom needs rescued?

Sometimes I'm sitting in the front seat driving and it feels like all the worries of the world are resting on my shoulders. My mind is going a mile a minute and a million things are piling on me and THEN I hear a little voice say "Mommy" and I look in the rearview and three of the most precious faces I've ever seen are looking at me with a world of trust and love in their eyes and THAT is when my kids rescue me cuz I know looking at those three faces that there isn't ANYTHING in this world I wouldn't do for them and there isn't anything that's not possible and I WILL be ok even if it's only for them and at that moment I know I can handle anything. I feel stronger and like more things are possible than I ever dreamed.

No comments: