Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tentative Me and Making a Flyer

I almost messaged you. I just don't know where we stand. I don't know if 'liking' something means we're suddenly gonna be acquaintances again. I don't know the 'rules' here. It's much easier when you just say what you mean. I don't like the communication issues when people aren't clear. Foy and I are always winding up in an argument because someone didn't just SAY what they meant. I don't want to offend you by not saying hi when I see you about but nor do I want to be rejected. I don't like being hurt because I do care. I can only be hurt when I genuinely care. I don't want you to feel rejected though if what you are doing is trying to reach out in your own way. I have no idea if you read this (someone does) but felt more comfortable saying it here. I'm always more comfortable here.  I would like to attempt to be friends again if that's possible.

On another note, for those who don't know what I'm talking about, I can't figure out how to make flyers with the damn Mac for this cloth diaper class! It's pissing me off. I want to get the word out on my own in addition to whatever the library does. I tried just essentially what is a word document but the pics were either too big or too little plus I'd like to just cut the image out instead of have a 4x6 complete photo. UGH, I'm this close to just finding someone to pay to make one.

I have a few things left to buy for Christmas. I want to order Ezra some more baby legs. We use those a lot to prevent carpet burn, make diaper changes easier, keep his legs warm in a comfy way....

Kylie is getting a Kindle FOR READING ONLY. Lexie is getting a grownup beautiful jewelry box. Sophie....I haven't decided on something big for her yet. I know, I know..I'm running out of time. She hasn't really asked for much. OH, the kids are also getting some grownup 2-way radios. They are gonna love them and I think they are cool too. I consider them a need since the whole family will get use out of them. We got a 3 pack. I think they are Motorola. Also, all the kids together are getting this thing from little passports. I got the USA edition. We already got our first package but I haven't opened it yet. I'm going to wrap it and put all their names on it. We got a year membership so it's something we'll get all year long! I'm so excited.

No comments: