Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm a tenacious biotch. :)


I forgot to add to the last blog that I did the half JBC w/ CCCB again and this time was much more successful. He was tighter and higher which is more comfortable. I wish the second pass had been a bit higher (and he had been just a little higher) but still I was pretty fast and I'm getting better. This was also with a wrap much too long for this carry, haha..you should have seen how much I had left over. My 5 is perfect for this but I had the 8 in the house from my walk with Kristen so I used it. This is Aqua Waves Didymos. 

I guess I feel this was terribly successful because he was actually in a good mood and didn't start crying while I was trying to figure it all out. I was quick and he was happy. :)

OH and I took this pic with my new camera lense. I broke my other one so I bought a new one. This is 55-200 one. It takes good pics though. :)

No comments: