Thursday, December 20, 2012

Post be gone!

I'm only writing a new blog so the last one can disappear as being the last post. I'm so gullible. I always think people are nicer than they really are.


I'm so excited about the pottery the kids painted the other day. Irish has picked it up and I'm meeting up with her and Kristen to get it today. Kristen and I had lunch yesterday and then went shopping at the mall.

I bought another wrap! :o This officially puts me over the edge and I have to sell a couple/few things. I am listing my Girasol Romantique Ring Sling size Large converted by SBP for 100$ on the swap later if no one on my page picks it up.

Right after I listed it I wanted to take it down! I can't stand selling one of my pretties and it has such beautiful girly colors. Siiiigh. :( 

I bought tickets to Mommy-Con in Las Vegas. I'm SO pumped about going. I've never stayed in Vegas and it's right on the Strip plus I will get to hear people speak and learn more about what I'm passionate about lately. I'll go ahead and say it, (because I need the pick me up) I ROCK. 

The wrap I bought (the latest one) will be Ezra's legacy wrap. It's dragons and as Kristen pointed out yesterday, him and Allison were born in the year of the Dragon, water dragon to be exact. Here is a little snippet of it. I LOVE the gold but since they are water dragons I'm wondering if maybe I should look to trade for a different color..like a blueish greenish color. The year of the Dragon comes around every 12 years but the Water Dragons only come around every 60 years. 



No comments: