Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby Wearing

It's late and I should be doing like a million other things while the baby is sleeping....like showering. I'm in desperate need but I felt I should update from my last post. The chick who emails me back like once a month, lol...well, come to find out it's because she has a hard time navigating cafemom from her phone but we are now FB friends and I lubbers her. :) She is a fairly natural Mama who is close in age to me (though with 3 less children, haha) and her boy is only a month younger than Ezra. We have met at the park several times and I even let her borrow my ring sling so try. I now have an Ergo, Moby (I should have went with a woven wrap like people suggested. Why am I so stubborn?), Maya Wrap (ring sling) and a mei tai. Just got the mei tai in the mail today and I do love it.

Ain't it purty?

I wish I could back carry Ezra in it but I think I'm suppose to wait. I'm still excited about it. It's soft minky inside. I heart minky. And I love the pink argyle print. I don't care if I am carrying a boy in a super girl print. It fits me. He won't care. 

Life is good right now. I am learning, living and enjoying myself.............and it probably helps that my house is actually clean right now, haha. It feels good. :D

Vacation in 10 days. We're gonna have a blast. 

Ok, off to shower. I need to go sleep with my little man baby. 

Maybe I will find time to write another blog tomorrow. 

No comments: