Friday, June 15, 2012

This is ME standing my motherfucking ground.

I'm like a Wyoming tree. I have endured winds that blow harder than you and I'm still standing.

You think I managed the adversity in my life by giving a good goddamn what other's think. **I** gotta live with me in the morning. I don't gotta live with you. I want to like myself. Believe me there have been some decisions that I made that I had to live with that did not make me like myself...and having went down that road...you won't see me on it again. At the end of the day, I will be own woman. If I have convictions, opinions, stories....whatever I have that you don't like...I don't give a damn. I haven't let myself care what others think in years. I get hurt..oh yeah, just like the next girl but that ain't gonna change me. I won't say it cuz you need to hear it. I won't say I'm wrong if I don't think I am. This may make me stubborn and unpopular but **I** will like myself in the morning. This blog has caused me heartache. It's been misquoted, misconstrued and mistaken. It seems to make people slightly neurotic..they suddenly think I'm talking to or about them when this blog is MY neurosis. It's about ME. It's even caused problems at my husband's job..(yep believe it) but you see it here? You see me talking? You see me writing? I will not be silenced. It will take a lot more than some people not liking what I have to say to change me. There is a reason my blog isn't private and I can never seem to reconcile myself making it so. Here I am. Like it or lump it, love me or hate me, talk about me or keep your piehole shut..disagree with everything that comes out of my mouth or not, read it or ignore it...I AM HERE. Get use to it bitches.

** This post was in my drafts from awhile back and at the time I was too angry to actually post it. I decided maybe I should cool off and think about it. This was ages ago and now I just kinda like what I said here and felt like sharing.

*** Show me someone who always feels the same way about everything. I'm emotional. I'm human. I'm silly and I'm stupid and I try to be funny sometimes. And I like to have friends and I like to take things as lightly as possible. I have many faults and I try to embrace them and make them part of my charm. I forgive myself. That most importantly.

No comments: