Friday, September 5, 2008

Preventative Measures NOT Taken...

Well, for the latest new...I'm prego. Not planned exactly but of course, not exactly prevented so here we are. We would like to have a boy but I'm trying to think of the baby as a girl so that I won't be disappointed when it is one. If I find out it's a boy then I will be pleasantly surprised. I was so sure Lexie was going to be a boy that when I found out she was a girl I had this kind of depressing disappointment settle in at first but it passed. Ultimately I love my baby girl. I see this new baby girl as having big fat cheeks and gorgeous dimples and winning smile just like my Lexie-poo. It's still sinking in and we have a lot of thinking to do about all the logistics...ex. getting Lexie a toddler bed so this baby can have Lexie's crib, will the extra bedroom remain blue, money of course...just stuff. I've even started a list of possible names for a girl. I'm really focusing on the girl names for two reasons. 1. I'm trying to come to terms that I will be Mommy to 3 gorgeous girls and Foy might not get his boy. 2. Naming this boy is really important to Foy so if it is a boy it will mainly be his decision.

Anyways, I'm sure you understand that I have a lot of racing thoughts and things I have to figure out so I will write more later but I just needed to share my big news. I took a home pregnancy test and of course, I missed my period but I have not been to the doc yet. I'll keep you posted....

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Awesome news~! Congradulations!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you all can't wait.