Wednesday, June 9, 2010

GLEEful Thoughts

I laughed, I cried, I danced, I sang, I loved, I hated, I fell to the depths of despair and rode the clouds of ecstasy. I felt the first beats of love, I felt love endured, love not given a chance, loves unfulfilled promise, love so great it requires you to make choices that hurt you but give new chances to the one you love...THIS is why I watch "Glee". And this is just one episode. ;)

Other thoughts I had about last nights season finale:

Sue's Sylvester's heart grew two sizes last night.

Quinn sure recovered FAST! Craziness... And her 'labor' was much too pretty as TV labor often is but I did love the symbolism in the song and dance that accompanied it.

I love a show that's about teenagers in a show choir in Ohio.... What does that say about me?

The world was ripe for a show like "Glee" after all the sing and dance reality talent shows out there. ex. American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, etc.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Spoken like a TRUE Gleek! AMEN Sister! David will prolly be mad when he learns that I was up watching it at 3 this morning WITHOUT him. But I am bad, and read the spoilers, so then I HAD to see it play out!

LOVED IT!!!! And it WAS better than chocolate. :-)