Friday, March 19, 2010

To War or Not to War

Oh gosh, it's been so long. We're all doing well here and that should dispense with the nicesties. <--ok, sometimes I make up my own words. The girls are getting big and they are beautiful as always. HEY, we might even have another one one of these days...

You know I may have posted about this before...I guess I should label my post better but I would just like to post on the fact that I am FREAKIN' Amazing Mom but I'm so much MORE than that. I'm a good wife, lover, friend, Mom, sister, daughter, grandaughter,...I am endless possibilities. You know I was recently reading a book and it spoke about how when a woman dies it is sadder than when a man does and when questioned why this man thought so he said something that I thought was meaningful and beautiful...When a woman dies, with her dies endless possibilities. Her man, a man, protects and provides for his family but she can always find another one of these but with her dies more than that. I don't know if he meant it as such but I also like to think that a woman is full of eggs and she alone can nurture with her body those eggs and the children that they will make...I mean from woman comes all HUMANITY. The man might provide the sperm but he cannot carry, bear or even care for those children like a woman can...like a real woman can. Because in pointing this out I must point out those that do not conform to this description..women who are crappy mothers because there are those out there too. NOT as many women fail at being great Moms as men fail at being great Fathers but I think they are notable because I find them the most disgusting and degrading of all. We, women, are made to nurture..do you know I was thinking the other day that's why women aren't made for war. I was watching "Hurt Locker" and it's about the war and it shows men...men doing things that I don't know, as women, if we COULD do because we're not meant to. We are made for nurturing and caring and I would like to point out that that does not mean we CAN'T fight but we will fight only when backed into a corner mostly, we will fight when protecting our homes or our children. We don't fight because we like it or we have blood lust ...we fight to save what we nurture. That's why I was thinking that if there were (God forbid!) war IN this country that directly threatened my home or children then I would be more willing, eager even, to pick up my 'sword and shield' so to speak and protect me and my own. And I also might add that women are usually ferocious fighters when backed into a corner. We're notable for our voracity and tenacity. You think having an arguement with a woman is difficult, you should see what will happen if you threaten her or most of all her children. We will die to protect them. We will kill to protect them ...and no one NO ONE should ever doubt this.

P.S. I would like to point out that when speaking of women in general I know that we are all not the same ...I was mostly speaking of myself and my feelings.

P.S. 2 In speaking of fighting I mean fighting like war, to the death...not the argument you have with your spouse or the neighbor next door. I meant picking up your gun or your knife with the intent to kill another human being..

No comments: