Monday, August 12, 2013

Asshole Views.

Please tell me other people have as much drama as I do. I. hate. drama. My Mom sent me a FEW texts which I didn't respond to til today. I responded because she said 'You can tell your 'friend' to to shove it up her ass and so can you'. (These are the type of texts I get from my parents..envy me, please. Completely unwarranted as I have not said a WORD TO HER.)WHAT FRIEND? I have no idea what she is talking about. I asked her and she said something else not answering my question so I just wanna say if some well meaning friend has read this blog (The only place I have shared this other than to my cousin and husband.) and tried to communicate with my Mother..this is her message to you. *sigh* This is why I do not engage her because it is futile. She is full of hate and nastiness. She has NEVER in her life said 'I made a mistake. I was wrong. I apologize.' and she never will. I believe that.

Update. I guess I should say I blocked her from my FB so I have no idea what friend she means and what has been said.

If someone reading this blog has tried to speak to her, please don't but please 'fess up to me. I'm super curious which 'friend' of mine would go to such an effort. It's very sweet even if it's misguided.

1 comment:

Wyoming Geddie Family said...

Well,it wasn't me as I completely understand carry moms. I, sorry your going through this but hang tough as I know you ar and ont allow her no your dad bring you to self doubt. As your friend I'd call your brother and just let him know you love hi and your door is always open for him. As far as his meds it will all come together. I promise it will. Hang I there loves being sent you way.