Monday, August 24, 2015

Maybe It's the Cult of "Love Yourself and Tolerate No Bullshit"

I think I've decided the cult my Mother may be talking about. It started with intactivism and it spread. I am more open, more loving, and more accepting in many ways that she would not understand. She didn't believe in helping others. She believed the worst in others. She always had such a small and mean spirited way of seeing things. I don't do that anymore. In some ways I have closed other doors though. I do not tolerate violence, especially toward children. I will not listen to you talk about it. I will not watch you put it into action. I will not have people in my life who promote or take part in it.

So I am less accepting in ways she would like as a verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive person and I a more accepting in ways she does not like meaning the LGBTQAI+ community and races among other things.


1 comment:

Writers Per Hour said...

I frequently write articles and posts on various topics so I definitely how the quality of the content is important. Wordiness, grammer mistakes, irrelevant sentences - are the issues that Students frequently face with. The author of that topic brightly showed the statistic that brings a true understanding of writing issues.