Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back up off me bitch.

I withheld the previous post in my drafts due to my aversion to drama and YOU but you let my name slip one too many times in your blog. I'm tired of it and back up off Steph. She's ALWAYS took up for you and never had anything negative to say and at least she acknowledges your existence. Just one more person you've managed to push away.

I didn't want, need or have to say anything about you to anyone because actions speak louder than words and your coming through loud and clear to everyone. Quit blaming me or anyone else for you lack of friends or losing friends! LOOK IN THE MIRROR FOR ONCE!

I never wrote a blog or spoke your name to more than one or two people unless they brought up the subject and you've been either directly or indirectly accusing me in your blog on at least a weekly basis. Well, like I said I never spoke up because I just wait for you to shoot yourself in the foot because you will but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

1 comment:

Candace said...

It's funny that I haven't said a word about you or to you in over a month. And it's never been unkind. I SAW the conversations about me. Where YOU insulted ME. I've never said anything negative to or about you. If you disagree, show me the proof.

I look in the mirror every day and ask "What do I need to change." And you may think I need to change a whole lot, but interestingly enough, I haven't been around you since before Christmas. And I PROMISE you that I haven't spoken to any of your friends, except Ashley and Shannon since then. And I can show you hard proof of what I did or didn't say about you.

So, while you rant and rave and call me names, I haven't done ANYTHING.